Our Agricultural competitions are the heart and soul of the Royal Geelong Show.
Schedules for all competitions will be available during July 2022.
How to enter
- Read the schedule for your chosen section carefully, including the regulations. Schedules are able to be downloaded using the links below, or you can collect a printed copy from our office during business hours (8am to 5pm weekdays).
- Choose the categories that you would like to enter.
- Decide if you are going to enter online or in hard copy.
- For online entries, follow the links above to Showday or Nominate (horses only). Create an account and select the categories that you would like to enter.
- For paper based entries, print an entry form, complete and send it to our office OR drop it in during business hours.
- If you would like any assistance contact our staff on 52211707 during business hours.
- Once entries for your section have closed, you will receive your confirmation information and any items required for your entries (such as tags and labels) in the post.
- Good luck with your entries!
- Homecraft: 2nd September
- Stud Sheep: 16th September
- Fleece: 3rd October
- Horses: 9th September
- Beef Cattle: 23rd September
- Dairy Cattle: 3rd October
- Horticulture: 30th September
- Poultry: October
- Dairy Goats: October
- Mini Goats: October
- Alpacas: October
- Pigeons: October
- Fodder & Pasture: October
- Shearing: October
- Budgies: October